Saturday 7 January 2012

MAC Pinch Me Blush

Pinch Me Shade description: Medium dirty rose coral (sheer tone)
To start with, i am a definate blush person. I love to try a variety of colours and also brands meaning i have a few in my collection. This blush is totally different from any other Blush I have in my collection, which means i love it!. In the pan it looks quite dark, but once applied it gives me the most perfect blushed look, that "just stepped out of the cold" look. I would say it is a dark peachy/pink shade. Darker than my other peachy pinks shades with no shimmer, but that's what I had hoped for.

 I like the way it can be worn real sheer in the mornings and can be played up a bit in the night time. It has a wonderful peachy tone to it which suits my skin without making it look too unnatural even if I pile it on in the night time.

Although this blush is abit of a splurge, with a retail price of £17, i definatly recomend this blush. Definatly one of my favourites, and even if you need to save you really should! Best purchase i have ever made:)

No comments:

Post a Comment