Sunday 8 January 2012

Favourite Christmas Gifts

My video of what i got for christmas.Watch me video- link below to see everything I received this christmas.

This post is a few in depth items, that I received for christmas that were my favourites and I have enjoyed using throughout the Christmas period.
If anyone would like any more in depth reviews on any products, be sure to comment or email me

Soap and Glory "heaven nose" gift set.
This gift set was purchased at boots in their Christmas gift range for a retail price of £16. I believe the retail price of this giftset was truly amazing. The giftset included the Eau De Soap & Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray 50ml and the Righteous ButterBody Butter. I love the scent of both of these products - the typical gorgeous vanilla and marshmallow scent. My other perfumes retail for around £30 however my only criticism of this S+G perfume is that the scent does not linger-only for around 1 hour however it is a great size to carry in your handbag!You can purchase the pufume on its own for £15, which would still make a great gift for somebody.

Bomb Cosmetics Bath Melt
I recieved this bath melt from my mum, as she knows i love all things "Lush", although this melt is not from the company Lush, it still resembles everything i love in a bath product; the shape,colour and not forgetting the scent! Although i have not used this product yet, i have counted it as one of my favoruite prouducts, mainly for the gorgeous sweet smelling scent it has. I would say the melt smells vanilary, with a touch of lemon and possibly white chocolate. I love the snowman on this product as it is a cute finishing touch, with also the glitter to make a relaly lovely gift!

Fearne Perfect Polish gift set
I recieved this polish set from one of my best friends, as she knows i love all things nail! This literally is the best gift for me! This gift set was part of boots christmas gift set however you still might be able to find it. The set comes with 6 different everyday wearable colours and for only £12, it definatly was a great bargain! I have tried many diferent colours and brands of nail polishes before, however these are definatly the best. The perfect choice of colours, the short time they take to dry, the easy application and not forgetting how they almost never chip! I would definatly reccomend this gift as i'm sure anyone who loves nails, would love it! - just like me!

Iphone 4 with Kate Spade Hardback
As of this year, my iphone was my "main" present. I am not going to talk alot about this as obviously it was my favourite and i am sure you have heard alot about it before! However, the case i recieved for chrismtas - by Kate Spade i love too! This is the polka dot black design and i love it. The back of the case is hard however the sides are floexible meaning it is easier to put on to the phone. My only critisim again, is that the case scrathces easily, however on the other hand i would rather that scrath than my iphone!

I hope everyone had a great christmas and recieved everything they wanted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment