Saturday 21 January 2012

Fearne Nail Set

As you read in my last post, you would know that I received the Fearne Cotten Nail Polish Set that was available in boots this christmas.

I believe the gift set can still be purchased in boots however if not, I'm sure you will be able to find it on eBay.

Recently I have been trying out a few of the colours, and so far I love them all! However one that has come to my attention is the baby pink. Usually with many light pink colours, you need to reapply coat after coat to get an opaque colour however with this you only need 1 coat and the colour pay off is amazing! I love the vibrant yet subtle colour it gives and with the fast drying time and the non chipping formulae, I would defiantly recommend these nail polishes as the best.

I believe that a makeup range by Fearne will be coming throughout 2012. I will defiantly be the first to grab more colours as I just love them!
For an extremely cheap £6 in boots at the moment these nail polishes are worth it!

Let me know if you would like more colour swatches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment